Tha true L2

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Kakash1, May 7, 2017.

1. Kakash1

Kakash1 New Member

Holla holla you guys did a nice project over here the features looking great as for me im a hardcore lover and i would like some things even harder but i know they wont change but thats okay.
    5x exp and 3x adena looks nice one for the economy but a low rate server gets defined by the market if there is no market at Gludio,Dion the server has no future it will become a "finished game for a lot of people who will just move to another",I ll do my suggestion how we can avoid that in my opinion,i ll give you a example right now:I started l2 at c3-(c4 starts) i remember my self being 15 lvl farming in Gludio was real cancer if you were solo on the server i started you had some bugs with some player which had infinite karma with stuck items on them even if someone would kill them they still wasnt dropping their items cuz it was a bug (i still know how to do that ;DD) that was the first pain in the ass on that times also that thing was bringing high level characters to Gludio even if they didnt have to exp there but they was doing things the pvp was starting the you was exiting the peace zone immediately that was awesome, the 2nd pain in the ass was some guys which pretended they were no grade but in reality they where like 40-50 lvl and they thing they was doing was like when you leaved the peace zone they would hit to you to get pink name pvp mode and if you choose to to fight back as a normal pvp they were putting C grades on and buckin your ass like 1 hit haha thaaat was real cancer, 3rd pain in the ass was the economy i remembered my self (i was propably a super noob i was like 9 10 years) in Gludio selling all my Mats on private buyers just to make sure i would make it with the potions but it was never enough as many mats i would sell and farm my money was stable just to buy my potions and again i wasnt grinding money at all and that was a pain for real guys was real hard to exp solo on low lvl same thing at 1st class and later,anyway here my suggestion.
    I recommend one idea that you make servers life better if you guys are searching for 2 3 side clans that they will fight 3 months about the domination you guys propably are some money hungry admin team and then you can let server die when you take enough money and everyone leave because of a finished game,my points is the rates look nice even though exp scrolls will ruin all this cause it cant keep a low lvl market you atleast can try this:for start the rates look good because the community is low but when you see it grow the mid lvl chars would propably start grinding with artisans my recommendation is when server closes 2 months you guys REDUCE the adena rate more as much as you could not to bankrupt a player just make it super harder that thing will keep bringing people over and over to continue the legacy of the "chosen one clans" because these guys arent unexpendables they just come do some forums fights about who dominates and then they leave they are the real cancer about a server so don't wait them to give you life on your servers, feed your kids we say and motivate them then you get something real nice

2. tutora

tutora New Member

wtf you talking about? PPl came here cuz it was a "mid" rate in relation with classic. Europeans are not used to play so hardcore and nowadays ppl is boring of farming farming farming, some friends and me played here since the begging and we all know we are not playing off files plus GMS will say we play OFF and thats why almost all left the server (up all those bugs), We are still playing but if you want a real hardcore go to the Russian servers and play x1 thats all.

And is kinda sad that a classic x10 with npc buff has more ppl than this one, thats the reallity of l2

3. Kakash1

Kakash1 New Member

Lol noobz0r detected.
    Mid rate is x25-x50 i see you the new community call classic c1-c2 we call classic x4-x5 playing in a russian x1 better give me a bottle whiskey and one gun to blow my head off

4. tutora

tutora New Member

there are some ppl +70 in the server and only 2 months live so yes its a mid rate

5. Kakash1

Kakash1 New Member

Word when you play a PA acc and a full 9 party i would be 75,anyway i did a fault on posting this anyway i didnt see they destroyed D grade market now this has no luck

6. tutora

tutora New Member

if you have a normal life with a work time to eat and sleep you have max 2-3h to play per day so you wont be 75 xD